Friday, April 09, 2004

You know, rabid political types are just as bad as rabid religious types. Trying to shove their precious beliefs down your throat! And yeah, I don't watch your fuggin democracy program! I've got other things to worry about right now than listening to what YOU think of ME not watching your dumbass public goddamn access show! I'm sorry I don't have time to sit and watch every damn politically inclined tv show ever made! I'm sorry I've not got money coming out my ears to follow some bullshit slinger around with, pretending I know what the hell I'm talking about. I've got my 23 year old cousin dying of fucking cancer! And a host of other things I gotta deal with. KISS MY FUCKING ASS!! If you don't like the fucking fact that I am just a desk jockey and don't know every goddamn thing there is to know about every goddamn show we air!!

Ok I feel slightly better now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home