Monday, September 15, 2003

It be the Ides of September! Aaagggghhhhh!!! Well, it IS Monday. Absolutely nothing exciting happened today. I stayed awake during the staff meeting. :p

I went to the writer's shindig yesterday, courtesy of Bob's organizing skillz. It was cool. I felt kind of weird about meeting strangers from the internet but I had fun. I wanted to hit Powell's while in town, but figured I better not. Save the dollars and spare time to get lost. I don't drive in Portland much, if I can help it. Didn't get lost though.

I have a long way to go before I can call myself a writer.

I rehashed my outline, it needs more work, a lot more work. Aside from the fact I only had 3 pages worth, most of it was just background material and isn't necessary to further the whole. It feels cleaner. I need to fatten the meat of the story, the main conflicts, the why's and the how's, and the who's. The big parts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home