Sunday, May 16, 2004

New Look = spiffy

Well, new templates CAN be fun :) WEEE!

Not much new to report. At least, nothing exciting and good. My Grandma passed away on the 5th. Sad, but at least she died in her sleep, no pain. It was really hard sitting at her funeral, really hard seeing my dad cry. I hadn't seen him in 20 years even, weird seeing him after so long. It was nice to see all the family again. It's true though, you can never go home again, but you can shop there. People should really try to keep in touch with family more often. I regret terribly that I hadn't been able to talk to my Grandma before she died. It was very unexpected for all of us.

Nothing else new, haven't seen any new movies. Nor read any new books lately, just re-reading a few. I did pick up Futurama Vol 3 on dvd, a lot of great episodes on that one.

Oh yeah, physical therapy HURTS!

3 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Angela said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Angela said...

Maaaaybe ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home