Sunday, September 21, 2003

Finally...I'm starting to read more of the good stuff. No more Jordan!!! NO NO NO!! No! I picked up In the Garden of Iden, by Kage Baker. I am only 7 chapters in, but I am loving it. A newly converted fan. WOO! I just picked it up yesterday, and it keeps calling me to read, but I've had so much work to do today. Soon, I can relax and read a bit. I also have Empress of Mars here from the mag. It is time, to start down the line of the good books I've read about at dead cities - mainly.

With all the house work I've done today, I actually had a few minutes to mush around my outline a bit more, and stick in some notes I had written.

While at the library yesterday, was my first time there in the new building. I was amazed that they had about 5 copies of Traitor, but none of Heroes Die, Blade of Tyshalle or Shatterpoint. But, hey, it's a public library, I guess I can't expect a whole lot. Almost makes me want to donate my copies and go buy new ones for myself. Mayhap, someday, I will. Muahaha! They had some of the older Graham Joyce books, not Requiem though. I'll probably be spending more time there now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home