Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Yes, I'm a slacker

In the spirit of copycat bandwagoning, here I will jump right on, since I have time to spare and haven't updated in awhile. :P


What did you do in 2004 that you’d never done before?
Not sure really

Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don’t recall actually making any

Did anyone close to you give birth?
no

Did anyone close to you die?
Yes, times 3

What countries did you visit?
Real or imaginary? :p None really though, this was not a year for much travel.

What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
A fatter paycheck

What dates from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
May 5th, my grandma passed away, July 26th, my grandpa passed away, and August 28th, my cousin passed away. June 26th for personal reasons :p

What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Not giving up

What was your biggest failure?
Procrastinating too much

Did you suffer illness or injury?
Eh the flu, and a couple of nasty colds, oh yeah and a knee injury

What was the best thing you bought?
Futurama Vol 3 dvd’s

Whose behavior merited celebration?
The army, for letting my cousin discharge and not go to Iraq, so he can take care of his baby, since his wife (my cousin) passed away recently

Whose behavior made you appalled or depressed?
GW Bush

Where did most of your money go?
Basic living

What did you get really, really, really, excited about?
World of Warcraft, Spiderman 2, visits from a certain someone ;)

What song will always remind you of 2004?
“My Immortal,” Evanesence, played at my cousin’s funeral, still makes me cry when I hear it.

Compared to this time last year, are you:
Pretty much in the same boat, maybe a little wiser

What do you wish you’d done more of?
Exercise, getting out of the house more

What do you wish you’d done less of?
Sitting at home

How will you be spending Christmas?
With my family

Did you fall in love in 2004?
Maaaaaybe ;)

How many one-night stands?
none

What was your favorite TV program?
Futurama

Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Hate leads to anger, anger leads to the dark side, or something like that. Can’t we all just get along?

What was the best book you read?
Geez, I don’t think I could pick just one

What was your greatest musical discovery?
GODSMACK!!!

What did you want and get?
validation

What did you want and not get?
A winning lottery ticket :p

What was your favorite film of this year?
Spiderman 2, Shrek 2

What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Nothing, 32

What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
A fatter paycheck :p

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
I have no fashion sense, I live in jeans and t-shirts, and I like it!

What kept you sane?
Family, friends, music and good books

Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I don’t know….

What political issue stirred you the most?
Fundamental Christian pharmacists and doctors.

Who did you miss?
My sweetie, my family (here and gone), my friends

Who was the best new person you met?
I don’t know…haven’t met many new people

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004?
Life is too short to mess around.
Patience is a good thing.

Not everyone has a hidden agenda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home