Thursday, July 03, 2003

Are you an intellectual or a poet, dear Gemini, a novelist or a playwright? The celestial energy is leaving you alone with your anxieties and questions. You are sure of only one thing: words are friends you have decided to spend the rest of your life with. This is a kind of dream and a challenge that corresponds well to your Gemini identity. Get to work. You will find your vocation, as well as your passion, in your writing...
june 12th, 2003

That was one horoscope last month. I don't really believe in that stuff, but it's entertaining. That was the best one I've seen, so close to my doubts and thoughts at the time. I wouldn't base the rest of my life on these words but I was pretty giggly thinking that maybe I'm not wasting my time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home