Friday, August 01, 2003

AHHHHH!! It is so nice that the heat wave of hell has abated. It's only 80-ish now. Yeah, I know, 90-100 degrees ain't nothin. I grew up in worse heat. But, I must be getting old, I can't take the heat like I used to.

I was wondering, what is it with the current trend of celebrity names running or thinking of running for California Governor? I don't know what kind of job Gray Davis is doing, but I saw a news bit today that Larry Flint may run. And he actually believes that people will not care if they have a smut peddler for governor? Not all of Cali is liberal hippy land. I don't know though, I know next to nothing about the man, I just don't jive with what he sells. Maybe he would do a good job? It is just...odd...to me. Eh well.

I have a gal at work who is going into screenwriting fall term. I may have someone else who will be kicking me in the butt to get writing again :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home