Monday, August 11, 2003

Another Monday. WEEEE! Forgot my work keys at home. Go me!

Last night I managed to get some writing done, nothing spectacular but it's a good step. I wrote about three pages worth of an outline for my "book." Plot points basically, a bit of character development, things like that. What's funny, is I had a horrible headache at the time. But, I had some ideas lately, new angles, new things to work into it, and needed to get them into the mix. A lot has changed, again, from my previous er...direction. It's got me a little more excited about it now and I don't feel so stuck. I need some names for some of my characters, I have maybe four or five set, but a couple of the important characters are still unnamed. They haven't given me a clue what they like to be called. Soon, precious, soon.

Speaking of precious, I can't wait to see Return of the King. I saw a really nice movie poster of Aragorn (my hero) at the theatre yesterday. WEEEE I can't wait! I still need to finish that book beforehand though. Perhaps after I finish Blade of Tyshalle. Shrek 2 is also due out next summer. You know, I'm getting so tired of sequels, but I loved Shrek. It was a riot, great movie. And, yes, I love animated movies! The kid in me is still alive and kicking. I suddenly feel the need to finger paint :p

While I was at the grocery store this weekend, I saw the funniest headline ever on a tabloid. Saddam's weapons of mass destruction: Dinosaurs. With a picture of a raptor-esque lizard in the center of a pile of bodies. OMG! I about died laughing. It amazes me that people write that stuff and it amazes me even more that people will pay money for it. What is really scary, do those people believe it? Or do they buy the rags for comic relief? I think the headlines of those papers just get weirder and more out there as the years go by. What will they think of next? Earth REALLY is an experiment run by mice?

I can hardly believe it's August. Not to mention almost halfway through it already. Oye! Where does the time go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home